AM Alumni Association
Article of AM Alumni Association
The Alumni Association of the Department of Applied Mathematics, NCTU was founded on April 14th, 2001 in order to enable alumni to keep in contact with each other and with the department, foster mutual exchange, and help the department in future developments.
Members are all former students, all students who have studied at the department for at least one year, all former and current faculty members, and all former and current employees.
The official address of the AM Alumni Association is the Department of Applied Mathematics, NCTU.
Duties of AM Alumni Association:
- Fostering exchange and corporation between its members.
- Organizing regular meetings and one general meeting once a year.
- Collecting and updating contact information of all its members and announcing them on the official webpage.
- Nominating outstanding alumni and candidates for honor degrees.
- Giving advice to current students of the department.
- Helping the department in future developments.