Professor and Vice Dean of College of Science Chih-Wen Weng
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +886-3-573-1610
- Fax: +886-3-572-4679
- Address: National Chiao Tung University,1001 Ta Hsueh Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30050, ROC
- Fall Semester, 2020：
- Fundamental Graph Theory
- Graph Theory
- Spring Semester, 2020：
- Introduction to Combinatorics
- Algebra (II)
- B.S. in Mathematics, National Taiwan University, June 1986.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, U.S.A., August 1995.
- Research Areas
- Algebraic Combinatorics.
- Positions, Honors and Awards
- Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung Uni-versity, June 1995 -January 2002.
- Honorary Fellow, Department of Mathematics, University of Wisconsin, Madison, July 2000-December 2000.
- Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University, January 2002- .
- Chair, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University, August 2013 -
- Recent Research Projects
96/08/01~99/07/31, D-bounded Distance-Regular Graphs I, II, III
99/08/01~102/07/31, Combinatorial Design and Its Applications
102/08/01~105/07/31, Linear Algebra Applied to Graph Theory
(A) Refereed Papers：
- Hau-wen Huang and Chih-wen Weng, Combinatorial Representations of Coxeter Graphs over a Field of Two Elements.
- Partially Distance-Regular Graphs and Partially Walk-Regular Graphs.
- A Survey on D-bounded Distance-regular Graphs, 2007
- Subgraphs Graph in a Distance-regular Graph, 2007
- Cycle-Symmetric Matrices, 1999