Professor Tayuan Huang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +886-3-571-2121 ext. 56417
- Fax: +886-3-572-4679
- Address: Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao Tung University,1001 Ta Hsueh Road, Hsinchu, Taiwan 30050, ROC
- Fall Semester, 2020：
- Discrete Mathematics
- Spring Semester, 2020：
- Introduction of Graph Theory
- B.S. in Mathematics, Chung Yuan Christian University. (1972)
- M.S. in Mathematics, National Tsing Hua University.(1976)
- Ph.D. in Mathematics, Ohio State University. (1985)
- Research Areas
- Algebraic Combinatorics
- Finite Geometry
- Combinatorial Designs
- Positions, Honors and Awards
Lecturer, Department Of Electronics Engineering, Chung Yuan Christian University. 08/1976 － 07/1978 Lecturer, Department Of Electronics Engineering, FuJen Catholic University. 08/1978 － 07/1979 Associate Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao-Tung University. 08/1985 － 07/1989 Professor, Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chiao-Tung University. 08/1989 －
- Recent Research Projects
- A Spectral Study of Some Classes of Regular Graphs(1/3)(97-2115-M-009-004-)
- A Study of Strongly Regular Multigraphs and Associated Finite Geometries (3/3)(96-2115-M-009-002-)
- A Study of Strongly Regular Multigraphs and Associated Finite Geometries (2/3)(95-2115-M-009-007-)
- A Study of Strongly Regular Multigraphs and Associated Finite Geometries (1/3)(94-2115-M-009-015-)
- A Study of Combinatorial Designs and Some of its Applications(3/3)(93-2115-M-009-003- )
- A Study of Combinatorial Designs and Some of its Applications(2/3)(92-2115-M-009-006- )
- A Study of Combinatorial Designs and Some of its Applications(1/3)(91-2115-M-009-012- )
(A) Refereed Papers：
- Tayuan Huang (with T. S. Fu), “A characterization of two classes of strongly regular graphs”, Journal of Geometry, 52(1995), 91-100.
- Tayuan Huang (with P. Guan), “A note on the coloring of a certain class of graphs”, The Journal of Combinatorial mathematics and Combinatorial Computing, 18(1995), 125-127.
- Tayuan Huang (with T. S. Fu), “Quasi-semisymmetric designs with extremal conditions”, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inferences, 51(1996), 261-271., 計畫編號：NSC81-0208-M009-33
- Tayuan Huang (with M. Deza), “Complementary L1-graphs and related combinatorial structures:, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 1120, Springer-Verlag, pp.74-90(1996), 計畫編號：NSC82-0208-M009-014 (simultaneous as LIENS 94-12, Ecole Normale Superieuri, Paris)
- Tayuan Huang (with M. Deza), “L1-embeddability of some block graphs and cycloids”, Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Academia Sinica, 24(1996), 87-102., 計畫編號：NSC83-0208-M009-26 (simultaneous as LIENS 94-13, Ecole Normale Superieuri, Paris)
- Tayuan Huang (with M. Deza), “Metrics on Permutations, a Survey”, Journal of Combinatorics, Information and System Sciences, Vol. 23, Nos. 1-4, 173-185(1998)., 計畫編號：NSC85-2121-M009-012 (simultaneous as LIENS-97-1, Ecole Normale Superieuri, Paris)
- Tayuan Huang (with C. R. Liu), “Spectral Characterization of Generalized Odd Graphs”, Graphs and Combinatorics, 15(1999) 195-209.
- Tayuan Huang (with Y. Chang), “Imprimitive Symmetric Association Schemes of Low Ranks and Higmanian Graphs”, Annals of Combinatorics, 4(2000) 317-326.
- Tayuan Huang (with H. Guo), “Some classes of four-weight spin models”, Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 4(2000) 410-412.
- Tayuan Huang (with H. Guo), “Some Remarks on Four-weight Spin Models”, Annals of Combinatorics, 94(2001) 231-247.
- Tayuan Huang (with Michel Deza), “A Generalization of Strongly Regular Graphs”, South-East Asian Bulletin of Math. Society, (2002)26, 193-201.
- Tayuan Huang (with Chih-Wen Weng) A Note on Decoding of Superimposed Codes, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization 7, 381-384, 2003.
- Huang (with K.H. You) “Strongly Regular Graphs associated with Bent Functions”, The Proceedings of the 7th Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Networks, IEEE 380-383, 2004.
- Tayuan Huang (with Chih-Wen Weng) Pooling Spaces and Non-Adaptive Pooling Designs, Discrete Mathematics 282 (2004) 163-169.
- Tayuan Huang* (with Kaishun Wang, Chih-wen Wang) Pooling Spaces associated with Finite geometry, European Journal of Combinatorics 29(2008) 1483-1491.
- Tayuan Huang* (Lingling Huang, and Miaow-Ing Lin) On a Class of Strongly Regular Designs and Quasi-semisymmetric Designs, Recent Developments of Algebra and Related Areas, Advanced Lecture in Mathematics 8, pp.129-153, Higher Education Press and International Press, Beijing and Boston, 2009.
- Tayuan Huang* (with Kaishun Wang and Chih-wen Weng) A Class of Error-Correcting Pooling Designs on Complexes, Journal of Combinatorial Optimization, to appear.
- Tayuan* (with Guang-Siang Lee) An extension of the Stein-Lovasz Theorem and some of its applications, preprint 2008.
(B) Conference Papers：
- Tayuan Huang (1995), “The Erdos-Ko-Rado Type Result on Quantum Matroids”, Hyperhraphs and Symmetric Structures: A Combinatorial Conference of the Bolyai Society, Balatonelle Hungary, June 19-23.
- Tayuan Huang (1996), “Four-weight spin models and related Bose-Mesner Algebras”, 1996 Shanghai Conference on Designs, codes and Finite Geometries, Shanghai, May 15-19, 1996; The 13th Symposium on Algebraic Combinatorics, Sapporo Japan, July 1-3, 1996.
- Tayuan Huang (1997), “On quasi-semisymmetric designs”, Finite Geometry and Combinatorics, Third International Conference at Deinze, Belgium, May 18-24, 1997, (partially supported by NSC).
- Tayuan Huang (1997), “Some Combinatorial Structures Supported by Bose-Mesner algebras”, The 5-th Franco-Taiwanese International Conference on Combinatorics and Computer Science, September 15-18, (partially supported by NSC).
- Tayuan Huang (1998), “Some remarks on Four-weight spin models”, Combinatorics and Physics ’98, Los Alamos, New Mexico USA, August 10-12, (partially supported by NSC).
- Tayuan Huang (1999), “Distance-Regularity and Spectra of Graphs”, Third Shanghai Conference on Designs, Codes and Finite Geometries, May 14-18, Shanghai Jiao-Tung University (partially supported by NCTU).
- Tayuan Huang (1999), “Geometric Characterization of Some Distance-Regular Graphs”, International Conference on Graph Theory and Combinatorics, Changwon National University and Com2 Mathematics Center POSTECH, August 10-19 (partially supported by KOSEF, Korea).
- Tayuan Huang (2000), “A Technique for Spectral Characterization of Some Graphs”, Workshops on Algebra and Combinatorics, March 27-30, The Chinese University Hong Kong.
- Tayuan Huang (2002), “On dual pairs of set system”, Satellite Conference on Combinatorics. ICM 2002, Shijiazhuang, August 16-19, 2002.
- Tayuan Huang (2003) “Strongly Regular Designs”, The Second East Asian Conference on Algebra and Combinatorics EACAC2, Kyushu University Fukuoka Japan, November 17-21, 2003.
- Tayuan Huang (2004) “Strongly Regular Graphs associated with Bent Functions”, Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms and Networks, The University of Hong Kong, May 10-12, 2004.12
- Tayuan Huang (2004) “ Error-Correcting Pooling Designs and Their Decoding”, International Conference in Disccrete Mathematics with Applications to Information Science and Related Topics, Chongqing, October 18-25, 2004.